🚀 ABOUT US
SomneoX is a remote digital marketing company that is geared towards helping local businesses leverage their digital platforms to increase their customer base and strengthen their brand. We work with each of our clients to analyze their current digital marketing strategy and create a personalized plan of action which can include web development, social media consultancy and management, search engine optimization, and or revamping a budget for online advertisement.
We are a fully remote company and are proud of it! More than half of our team is made up of nomads from around the world and we are always looking to partner with talented like minded professionals. SomneoX is never in just one place, and we love that! Our flexible location allows us to work anywhere in the world while making sure our clients’ needs are always prioritized.
👨🏻💻 IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Work closely with the SomneoX team in managing client leads and potential avenues for client acquisition;
- Assist in overseeing the use of various sales tools, applications, and platforms;
- Assist the Finance and Operations Manager in database improvement initiatives, including proactively monitoring and enforcing CRM data hygiene requirements;
- Build strong positive relationships with internal departments;
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs;
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
💡 WE WANT SOMEONE WHO IS
- Self-driven, goal-oriented, independent, proactive and accountable;
- Passionate about digital marketing;
- Excited to be part of and grow within a startup
- Outstanding ability to think, identify and solve problems;
🎓 WE WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS
- 2+ years of experience;
- Work well in a fast paced sales environment;
- Highly skilled in GSuite, Word, Excel and Outlook with proven ability to learn new applications quickly;
- Well organized, detail oriented, conscientious about work quality;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Work well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Prior use of database information and analysis a plus;
Salary & Benefits
- Part-time · Entry level
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Schedule
This position is fast paced, with exposure to multiple business processes and alot of growth potential within your role. We are looking for someone that is passionate about taking on new challenges and looking to grow with us.